Loans Services Manager
* Manages the lifecycle of standard and non-standard financial transactions in a loan portfolio, and ensures admissibility of disbursements, prompt payment to the customer and repayments from the customers.
* Takes action in accordance with corporate strategies, developed for risk mitigation and collection of overdue amounts.
* Provides accurate and timely data to external and internal stakeholders for management and corporate reporting purposes. Supports the production of reports for accounts that are in arrears and analyses of bad debt.
* Responsible for customer billing including preparation, delivery, and responding to queries.
* Interprets standard loan documents to create loan structures in the operational system that reflect the particulars of loans
* Reviews incoming documentation for conformity to loan agreements, helping to mitigate organizational risks in the flow of funds process at the company while maintaining company's systems of record
* Monitors, reviews and recommends improvements to processes affecting loan disbursements out of the company and subsequent repayments
* Work in close partnership with internal and external partners to support account management, customer relationships and to provide timely and quality service on loan management and financial information
* Collects loan repayments from customers in accordance with agreements, application of related funds and takes action in accordance with strategies developed for collection of overdue amounts
* Reviews transactions and recommends action in accordance with applicable authorities, service level agreements, procedures and operating standards
* Builds knowledge of industry and business trends, events and international issues
* Helps to foster an open, cooperative work environment where team success is an overriding objective and team members are appreciated for the value they add
* Undergraduate degree in Accounting, Business Administration or Finance or College degree with relevant experience
* Minimum 2 years' experience in business administration and/or finance operations, or related experience
* Advanced Microsoft Office skills including Word, Excel and Outlook
* Basic knowledge of banking, cash flow management and/or servicing loans
* Some experience in financial services/technology/FIN-TECH/Telecom/PROJECT environment(s) is a considerable asset
* Bilingual in both official languages (English and French)
* Fluent in Spanish
* Working knowledge of ACBS (Advanced Commercial Banking System)
* $52,000 - $79,000
Do not provide your Social Insurance Number, credit card details or any other form of banking information to a prospective employer.
By applying to a job using InTAC.ca you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the InTAC.ca Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.