Junior Python Backend Developer - FAR
● Experience debugging and solving performance and reliabilityissues.
● Deepunderstandingoftheconnectionsandtrade-offsbetweentestability,reliabilityand developmentagility.
● Backendknowledgeextendingdownintothearchitectureandcharacteristicsofkey system components like data stores, caches and messagingsystems.
● Maintaining and implementing new server-sidefeatures.
● Ensuringthatwearecontinuouslyraisingourstandardofengineeringexcellenceby implementing best practices around testing and deploymentautomation.
● 1+ year of experience in RESTful web services usingJSON
● 1+ years of experience withPython
● Experience with AWS (EC2, S3,…)
● Great communication skills, written andverbal
● Ability to work on remote cloudservers
● Experience operating in agile teamenvironment
All the Perks
● Comprehensive employee benefitsplan
● Casual dresscode
● Employee stockoptions
● Team Lunches (featuring: really goodfood!)
● Monthly happyhours
● Ping Pong matches (it can get intense!)
● Fun, collaborative workenvironment
Do not provide your Social Insurance Number, credit card details or any other form of banking information to a prospective employer.
By applying to a job using InTAC.ca you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the InTAC.ca Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.